Mavic Mini battery temperature?
494 4 2021-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mini Storm
lvl.2

United States

I remember that i could get the battery temperature on the the fly app but for some reason it doesnt show up any more and i have the latest upgrade.
2021-7-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. For you to get the battery information, you can go to DJI Fly > General Settings (3 dots on the upper right-hand corner of the camera view) > Safety > Battery Info. If you still can't get the said settings, kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

2021-7-19
Use props
FriedChicken_II
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721555 ft

Hong Kong

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-19 19:51
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. For you to get the battery information, you can go to DJI Fly > General Settings (3 dots on the upper right-hand corner of the camera view) > Safety > Battery Info. If you still can't get the said settings, kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

[view_image]

I don't really understand why DJI did this to remove the icons and temperature indicator from the battery menu to the SAFETY menu.

It's very annoying to have to tap the menu, scroll for a few seconds, find the battery info button, press into it, every time, just for checking the battery voltage and temperature.

Why change something that worked flawlessly for such mess?
2021-7-20
Use props
DJI_MAVICSERIES
lvl.1

United States

yeah sam here mate
2021-7-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

FriedChicken_II Posted at 7-20 00:00
I don't really understand why DJI did this to remove the icons and temperature indicator from the battery menu to the SAFETY menu.

It's very annoying to have to tap the menu, scroll for a few seconds, find the battery info button, press into it, every time, just for checking the battery voltage and temperature.

Hi, FriedChicken_II. Thank you for your response. We will forward this to our designated team for further clarification. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules