Osmo 3 mobile will not work
678 1 2021-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Here4Help
lvl.1

United States

Osmo3 bought from Amazon (i wasn't aware that DJI will not product support ANY sales that are not through them directly). Really dissapointed in DJI for their lack of support. Been using the Osmo3 for about a year without many issues besides the occasional gimbal freak out/flop while filiming. One day I went to use it and the app icon on screen shows a red/dead battery but the battery level icons on the gimbal handle show full and the yellow standby icon flashes slowly. It will not pair with any phone. Reset does no good. Forgetting the bluetooth devices does no good. I amnot sure if this happened after an update or what. Searched the forums and this seems to be a common problem. Since DJI is of ZERO assistance, does anyone else have any suggestions to force a firmware update or rollback? Is there a factory reset button sequence? Just hoping to get this gimbal functional again as a backup. I ditched DJI products on account of this poor support experience and went to another brand of gimbal.
Thanks in advance-
RG

2021-7-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. This is not the experience we want you to have. Can you please confirm what mobile device are you using on your DJI Osmo Mobile 3? Also, did you receive an error message on the app when you connect it to the DJI Mimo? If you could provide us a video sample showing the issue that would be very helpful for us to further isolate the said issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules