Newbie: Where are my flight logs?
3076 4 2021-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JasonArizona
lvl.2
Flight distance : 351050 ft
United States

My app is telling me that my logs are being synchronized but I don't know where I can recover them.  I'm also trying to allow the Kittyhawk app to ingest flight logs as well but it, too, shows no flights recorded.

Is there a URL from where I can pull these logs?  Are they saved on the SD card inside the drone?  The SRT file seems to include lots of helpful information but I'm guessing there's an XML-type file somewhere.  I can replay them on the DJI Fly app which is what I'm using to fly the UAS.  They myst be going somewhere because my distance flown underneath my name in the forum here is being updated.

Thanks for the assistance.
2021-7-19
Use props
JasonArizona
lvl.2
United States

I think I answered the DJI/Kittyhawk sync question.  Apparently auto-sync isn't supported by Kittyhawk.  It would still be nice to know where the logs are stored.
https://www.aloft.ai/solution/dji-sync/
2021-7-19
Use props
JasonArizona
lvl.2
United States

Well, enough time and I managed to find them.  If anyone else is looking, I was able to find my flight records (on Android) in:
Internal Storage/DJI/dji.go.v5/FlightRecord
2021-7-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, please note that the flight records are saved to your phone and will be synchronized to your account if the network is connected. If you want to export the flight records, you can follow the steps below:
1. Connect the Android device to a computer. Tap 'Transfer files' in the 'USB connection mode' that appeared on the mobile phone. 2. Click the mobile phone icon in 'My Computer' and go to internal storage.
3. Find the logs file via path \DJI\dji.go.v5\LOG.
4. Copy and paste the entire 'LOG' file folder to the local drive.
2021-7-19
Use props
DarkMyth
lvl.1
Flight distance : 840830 ft
United States

So based on this there's no place within these webpages I can view my flight logs that were uploaded from my Mavic 3?  If so DJI is really missing an opportunity there.
2022-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules