Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davitzakari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483527 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi there

I have noticed that mimo app UI doesn’t have auto rotate feature to edit footage in horizontal position. Please, add this one.
8907FCA4-FF81-4999-9EC5-9FA78F6C77BA.png
2021-7-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there davitzakari. Good day and thank you. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Mimo application and DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support and fly safe always.
2021-7-19
Use props
CanonMax
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-19 17:51
Hello there davitzakari. Good day and thank you. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Mimo application and DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support and fly safe always.

yes... I also noticed that the MIMO app will not auto-rotate to landscape on iPads... I love to use iPads because of the bigger screens.... strange... it always worked FANTASTIC. now (both app version 1.6.6 (today Sept. 27th and the previous version) do NOT automatically rotate...
Please...............................
Regards,
Max
2021-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules