Two problems, help!
533 9 2021-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fogar
lvl.2

Italy

Hello,

I state that I have little experience with drones. I have a Mavic Air 2 that has recently been giving me some tantrums and precisely:

1) For 2 times the drone has updated the automatic return while it was in flight and is not returning to the base from where it left but where it has updated the return point. Luckily it only happened 2 times out of 5-6 times that I used it recently.

2) As soon as the drone gets up in the air, the camera wobbles for about 10-15 seconds, as if the stabilizer doesn't work and then shoots perfectly (4K videos), as always. Fortunately, this is not always the case in this case, but it has happened to me recently already 2-3 times.

In your opinion, what could I do to solve these two problems?

Please answer me in a simple way.

Thank you so much!

2021-7-19
Use props
FriedChicken_II
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721555 ft

Hong Kong

Go for warranty now before it's too late. The gimbal shake is not a good sign.
2021-7-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you did receive an error message on the app when you experience the said issue? Also, may I please ask if the drone experience a hard landing before? You may try to perform the gimbal calibration on the app to see if the gimbal issue will still persist. Please keep us posted. Thank you!  
2021-7-19
Use props
Fogar
lvl.2

Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-19 19:12
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you did receive an error message on the app when you experience the said issue? Also, may I please ask if the drone experience a hard landing before? You may try to perform the gimbal calibration on the app to see if the gimbal issue will still persist. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Yes, my drone got a hard landing 10 days ago. In fact a front sensor came out and then I put it back in its place. But during the flight I have never gotten any errors. Twice I got a writing on the smartphone that said the drone had updated the point of return (when it was in flight).

If it is easy I will calibrate the gimbal. I hope it is easy to do it.
I thank you for your help.
2021-7-19
Use props
FriedChicken_II
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Fogar Posted at 7-19 23:30
Yes, my drone got a hard landing 10 days ago. In fact a front sensor came out and then I put it back in its place. But during the flight I have never gotten any errors. Twice I got a writing on the smartphone that said the drone had updated the point of return (when it was in flight).

Calibrating gimbal is easy. You can simply put it on a flat table and then activate the calibration in your DJI Go app. But if that can't solve your problem, you'd better go for warranty...
2021-7-19
Use props
Fogar
lvl.2

Italy

Hey mate, than you so much for your reply. i bouth my drone in November 2020 (7-8 months ago). Do you think it is under warranty?
I inform you my drone got a hard landing 10-15 days ago. In fact a front sensor came out but then I put it back in its right place.
Thank you again.
2021-7-20
Use props
FriedChicken_II
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Fogar Posted at 7-20 00:10
Hey mate, than you so much for your reply. i bouth my drone in November 2020 (7-8 months ago). Do you think it is under warranty?
I inform you my drone got a hard landing 10-15 days ago. In fact a front sensor came out but then I put it back in its right place.
Thank you again.

Do you have DJI refresh? I hope you have bought the DJI refresh because if you send your drone back to DJI with any evident scratches showing signs of crashing... then they would cost you a fortune to repair it. If you have the refresh plan, then simply activate it, pay a little fee, and enjoy your replacement drone.
2021-7-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Fogar Posted at 7-19 23:30
Yes, my drone got a hard landing 10 days ago. In fact a front sensor came out and then I put it back in its place. But during the flight I have never gotten any errors. Twice I got a writing on the smartphone that said the drone had updated the point of return (when it was in flight).

Thank you for your response. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-7-22
Use props
Fogar
lvl.2

Italy

Ciao, uso il Mavic Air 2 con il filtro ND Polarpro. Ora sto valutando se comprare un filtro Polarizzatore. Devo far volare il  mio Air 2 sul mare nelle giornate di sole, to shoot mare, isolette e barche. E' effettivamente importante usare il Polarizzatore? Io mai l'ho usato ma sentendo in giro, alcuni dicono che è importante ed altri dicono di no.  Chi lo usa mi sta dicendo che l'effetto del Polarizzatore è minimo e quasi inavvertibile. Quindi la mia domanda è: se lo USI SPESSO sul mare nelle giornate di sole, puoi dirmi se è importante per me o no? Per favore vorrei risposte SOLO da guys che lo usano sopra il mare. Posso farne a meno? GRAZIE
2022-6-16
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You would do better to start an entirely new thread, the last post concerns an entirely different subject.
It would also be nice to tell us what happened with the problem of this thread, it has been nearly a year with no feedback.
2022-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules