Feature Request - Spotlight mode (non-headless)
457 5 2021-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans24813cfd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5913222 ft
United States

Please someone in DJI staff put in a feature request for the option to toggle headless mode on/off within spotlight mode.  As of now the spotlight mode forces the drone to be headless.  Many in the community would like the option for this to be toggled depending on what we are shooting.  Right now the documentation does not even mention that the mode forces the drone to be headless once the target is locked.  If this is toggleable (maybe a small toggle button shows up go4 interface once the mode is entered) there will no longer be confusion.

There is already a thread discussing how bad the current spotlight mode is for most users.

See discussion in thread below for reference:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=100004&extra=page%3D1

Thank you,
Robert

2021-7-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Robert. Good day and thank you for these information that you have given. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support and fly safe always.
2021-7-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great idea,  but I doubt we'll see any M2P updates now as the M3 is rumoured to be in production.
2021-7-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice idea.  What you bet they include that on the upcoming M3 Pro?  
2021-7-20
Use props
Djimaniac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5821801 ft
  • >>>
United States

Its already on the air 2.
2021-7-20
Use props
fans24813cfd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5913222 ft
United States

DAFlys Posted at 7-19 23:07
+1 great idea,  but I doubt we'll see any M2P updates now as the M3 is rumoured to be in production.

I think of this more like a bug fix lol
2021-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules