Refresh after 72hours
2368 4 2021-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dog Man
lvl.4
Flight distance : 34380 ft
United States

I have a P4 Pro V2.0 (SN# 11USHAFR710149) that has never had any refresh on it, I want to get Refresh on it, DJI says "If the product does not meet the above conditions (Brand new and un-activated product) please contact DJI Support and send the product back or apply for video verification." to get Refresh, if I do not want to do the video can I send it back to DJI and they will certify it so I can apply Refresh to it, I have NO PROBLEM with AC just want to add refresh to it.
Thanks

2021-7-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Upon checking the serial number, the unit was activated last: 2021-06-03. Since it was activated beyond 48hrs, in order for us to purchase the said service plan, we recommend for you to kindly undergo the process of the video verification. You can also reach out directly to our designated team regarding the request by sending an email to djicare@dji.com If the unit encountered a crash or has any issues, you have an option to send it in for a proper diagnosis. Please note that the process would take approx 5 to 7 working days excluding the shipping process.
2021-7-20
Use props
Dog Man
lvl.4
United States

2021-7-20
Use props
Dog Man
lvl.4
United States

Des the video look ok?
Thanks
2021-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dog Man Posted at 7-20 15:23
Des the video look ok?
Thanks

Hi there, please refer to the sample video here and submit the request through this link. https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
2021-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules