Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Will RTH button work on RC or mobile when signal is lost?
1567 7 2021-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Enslin07
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12953 ft

South Africa

Good day

My dron got disconnected from my RC and mobile device but the app still asked me if i want to activate RTH

How will this button work if there is no communication between the RC/mobile device and drone?

(I know the drone will RTH on its own after connection lost)
12BEF70E-4A9E-4060-9B26-3356E6B05F6E.jpeg
2021-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, please kindly note the image transmission lost does not mean that the aircraft control signal is lost. It's possible that the image transmission is lost while the aircraft is still controllable.
2021-7-20
Use props
Enslin07
lvl.1

South Africa

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-20 22:36
Hi there, please kindly note the image transmission lost does not mean that the aircraft control signal is lost. It's possible that the image transmission is lost while the aircraft is still controllable.

Thank you for the reply

I understand now if image transmission is lost it can still be connected to RC

But if this message pops on my phone and i choose RTH on the mobile device does this mean the mobile device gives the remote the command to RTH or do you have to press the RTH button on the RC itself?
2021-7-21
Use props
Westameme
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56657 ft
United States

Enslin07 Posted at 7-21 03:04
Thank you for the reply

either should work as flight data is still transmitted between the app and the controller. it's always safest to use the remote though as it's the most stable link overall.
2021-7-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Enslin07 Posted at 7-21 03:04
Thank you for the reply

Please be advised that the control command is sent from the remote controller to the aircraft. And the remote is connecting to your phone. Therefore, the message from the app will also trigger the remote to send the RTH command to the aircraft.
2021-7-23
Use props
Enslin07
lvl.1

South Africa

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-23 01:11
Please be advised that the control command is sent from the remote controller to the aircraft. And the remote is connecting to your phone. Therefore, the message from the app will also trigger the remote to send the RTH command to the aircraft.

Thank you i understand 100% now
2021-7-23
Use props
Johnny Omerta Prindesis
New

Australia

Always use controller just to be safe
2021-7-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Enslin07 Posted at 7-23 15:43
Thank you i understand 100% now

You're welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2021-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules