Lots of natural disastering happening around the world.
386 7 2021-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lots of natural disastering happening around the world.  People should be using their drones to capture aerial shots of the destruction.
2021-7-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think people are,   theres been a ton of footage of the recent flood in Germany and more footage than most could watch of the Iceland volcano erupting.
2021-7-20
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 7-20 23:14
I think people are,   theres been a ton of footage of the recent flood in Germany and more footage than most could watch of the Iceland volcano erupting.

There's not enough footage.

I want to see some 500m altitude shots, of course because the laws are 400' or no-fly zones in certain countries but the view would be super epic.  Even during wildfires, there are really no drone shots but drone shots of that at 500m would be cool to see though not allowed due to fire air requiring no drones be in the area of a wildfire.  If it were to be allowed and people could sell the footage, it could result in people crashing in the air and people rushing w/o enough skill and drone maintenance experience resulting in most like, more wildfires when it crashes.  It's so sad to see footage of flash floods at ground level or tallest window/balcony level of a structure where the action is happening.
2021-7-20
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

Really? You would like to be able to toss your drone up into the with the Emergency Aircrews flying in the air?
IF it were allowed, you would just see mayhem with individuals flying their drones around.....
And "Air Incidents..."
2021-7-21
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Flycaster Posted at 7-21 04:45
Really? You would like to be able to toss your drone up into the with the Emergency Aircrews flying in the air?
IF it were allowed, you would just see mayhem with individuals flying their drones around.....
And "Air Incidents..."

That's what I meant, a lot of people would be doing it which wouldn't be good.  We will never have good drone footage of events.  It just can't legally happen unless it's directly for the responders omitted from public rules.
2021-7-21
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 7-21 11:15
That's what I meant, a lot of people would be doing it which wouldn't be good.  We will never have good drone footage of events.  It just can't legally happen unless it's directly for the responders omitted from public rules.

You really write a lot of nonsense.
Perhaps you should try posting only when you're sober.
2021-7-21
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 7-21 15:00
You really write a lot of nonsense.
Perhaps you should try posting only when you're sober.

The goal is to capture footage for all to watch that you cannot get from the ground.  The problem is the rules.
2021-7-21
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 7-21 15:43
The goal is to capture footage for all to watch that you cannot get from the ground.  The problem is the rules.

I'm still waiting for you to supply flight data ????
2021-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules