Clean Video from smart controller
1737 5 2021-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bishop 35
lvl.1

United States

What software or firmware upgrade do I need to do in order to enable the HDMI output mode?
2021-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, you can follow the steps below to enable the HDMI connection:
1. Swipe down from the top of the screen to open Quick Settings.
2. Follow the diagram on the screen to calibrate your remote controller. Tap HDMI to enable or disable the HDMI connection. Hold to enter settings and adjust HDMI resolution, rotation, output mode, and screen zoom.
2021-7-20
Use props
bishop 35
lvl.1

United States

i tap to enter setting, then the only option that is useable is the option to turn HDMI on or off. the other modes are not selectable. What am I missing or doing wrong?
2021-7-21
Use props
bishop 35
lvl.1

United States

Tobias10 Posted at 7-23 01:42
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. For the Smart controller, the HDMI option can be enabled by swiping down from the top of the screen to enter the ...https://www.couponupto.com/coupons/vexels

That is not helpful at all. Maybe you should not be allowed to post
2021-7-23
Use props
fans30fb5dde
lvl.1

Serbia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2021-7-20 23:15
Hi there, you can follow the steps below to enable the HDMI connection:
1. Swipe down from the top of the screen to open Quick Settings.
2. Follow the diagram on the screen to calibrate your remote controller. Tap HDMI to enable or disable the HDMI connection. Hold to enter settings and adjust HDMI resolution, rotation, output mode, and screen zoom.

It is not working. This advice is empty story.
2022-9-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans30fb5dde Posted at 9-9 01:23
It is not working. This advice is empty story.

May I ask if you cannot find out the HDMI setting or if you cannot enable the option? You can refer to the user manual below to check it further. If you want to turn off the OSD, you can select the "Camera View" in the “HDMI Output Mode” option to turn off OSD. https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... anual_EN_202109.pdf

2022-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules