1.4.8 issues
942 7 2021-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rowland Dixon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8796171 ft
South Africa

Guys I am having too many issues with the latest update. I loose signal, the app just quits itself while I am flying and it's just nowhere near what it used to be. Looks like I am not alone here....
2021-7-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Rowland Dixon. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the the model of the mobile device that you are using please and can you please fly your DJI drone to a different location to see if the issue will still persist? Thank you.
2021-7-21
Use props
Rowland Dixon
lvl.1
South Africa

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-21 21:26
Hello there Rowland Dixon. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the the model of the mobile device that you are using please and can you please fly your DJI drone to a different location to see if the issue will still persist? Thank you.

I am using a Huawei P30 Pro and never had issues with any of my other versions of your app or any of my previous mavic. I have been to different locations the problem is the app and not the location.
2021-7-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

On Android quite a few forum members are going back to 1.4.4 go better stability.   Best check out the the threads in the products section.
2021-7-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Rowland Dixon Posted at 7-21 21:31
I am using a Huawei P30 Pro and never had issues with any of my other versions of your app or any of my previous mavic. I have been to different locations the problem is the app and not the location.

Hi there Rowland Dixon. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly For us to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2021-7-22
Use props
steven516
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137405 ft
United States

Rowland,   I had the same problem like many others on here.. I awitched back to 1.4.4 and so far have not had any problems using it.  I'm using a Pixel 5 phone.  
2021-8-13
Use props
Rowland Dixon
lvl.1
South Africa

steven516 Posted at 8-13 05:20
Rowland,   I had the same problem like many others on here.. I awitched back to 1.4.4 and so far have not had any problems using it.  I'm using a Pixel 5 phone.

Hi Steven, if I Uninstall 1.4.8 and install 1.4.4 do I need to rol back on the firmware updates too?
2021-8-13
Use props
steven516
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137405 ft
United States

Rowland Dixon Posted at 8-13 07:00
Hi Steven, if I Uninstall 1.4.8 and install 1.4.4 do I need to rol back on the firmware updates too?

When I open the app since I went back to 1.4.4 it displays that a new firmware is available and ask if you want to upload.  I just select no each time.. Kinda a pain to have to do that, but it's better than the results I was getting with 1.4.8  
2021-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules