MapWidget - Wrong Marker Position
497 1 2021-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Keujexp8wyf8
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello, I'm trying to develop an app using the UXSDK. In general it's working fine but right now I'm struggling to position markers over the map.
It looks like all the markers have an offset in comparison with the position where it should be (I'm using online google maps to get the reference coordinates).

So far I've done the following tests:

• I've changed the sample app to show the coordinates of the marker when it's clicked and the shown coordinates are quite different from the reference. This occurs when using HereMaps and GoogleMaps, apparently, the problem cannot be found by MapBox.
  • I've also made a simple waypoint mission with three waypoints and inserted markers in the same three coordinates. The mission worked well, the drone position was shown as expected (in the right place), but the position where the markers were shown in the map was again out of place.
  • I've tried also to draw a polyline using the method "addPolyLine". The same problem was observed. It was consistent with the marker position but not with the drone and the reference positions.
  • For the last trial, I've inserted a marker in the coordinate (0,0). The result was apparently correct. My guess is that the position error is proportional to the distance from the coordinate (0,0).
I would like to know if someone experienced something like this or if there's a workaround for the problem.

I'm using the sdk 4.15 and uxsdk 4.14 for development and a Galaxy note 10 for the tests.
2021-7-21
Use props
djiuser_Keujexp8wyf8
lvl.1

Brazil

I don't know exactly what happened but it's working properly in the sample app. I can make it work in the app that I'm developing doing the following:

- close the app pressing the android back button
- reopen the app

When I fully close the app and make a fresh start the position remains wrong. Only when I close using the back button and reopen, the marker is inserted in the right position
2021-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules