DJI RS2 FRONT PANEL LOCK BROKEN
925 4 2021-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rav23
New

Canada

Hey Just got the DJI RS2 and while i was balancing it the front lock is locked but now I cannot unlock it some one please help me how to fix it.
2021-7-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about that. To help you solve the said problem, we may encourage you to record the issue and upload the video to us. Thanks for your corresponding.
2021-7-22
Use props
Rav23
New

Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 7-22 00:34
Hi there, we are sorry to hear about that. To help you solve the said problem, we may encourage you to record the issue and upload the video to us. Thanks for your corresponding.
Unfortunately it don’t let me attach videos to this reply but this is the lock it won’t unlock and it is stuck. I need the gimbal by Sunday for a shoot what can I do ? I just got this yesterday didn’t think it was going to break that quick.  I can email you the video if you like.
image.jpg
image.jpg
2021-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Rav23 Posted at 7-22 06:16
Unfortunately it don’t let me attach videos to this reply but this is the lock it won’t unlock and it is stuck. I need the gimbal by Sunday for a shoot what can I do ? I just got this yesterday didn’t think it was going to break that quick.  I can email you the video if you like.

Hi there, you can upload the video to Dropbox or Google Drive and then post the link here so that we can check the video. Or you can also send an email to our support team through http://www.dji.com/support, our support team will help you accordingly.
2021-7-22
Use props
djiuser_NNkT1Jn5Cmm7
New

United Kingdom

I also have an issue with this same Safety Lock. Mine has loosened and usually I can tighten it but at this point it looks like the thread has been stripped. Now my Quick Release Plate can just slide back and forth and I now can't tighten it with my Allen key, therefore my gimbal is useless. Can someone please help?
2021-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules