Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FriedChicken_II
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721555 ft

Hong Kong

You can buy it from here:
Using Superbuy to buy the tablet

If you don't want to use superbuy or you wanna use your own shopping proxy, the original product link is here:
1000nit Android Tablet

From what I've seen, this tablet is EXACTLY the same as the Tripltek one, simply being about 200$ cheaper. Same processor, same screen, same storage and even almost the same look. The only difference though, is that Tripltek has a logo on it, and if you buy from the original manufacturer on Tmall/Taobao, there would be no Tripltek logo on it.

My guess is that Tripltek simply customized from the manufacturer and then rebranded it and increased the price for branding or whatever the other fees.

Comparision:

YANWEI (original maker):
屏幕截图 2021-07-22 114044.jpg

Tripltek:
屏幕截图 2021-07-22 114254.jpg 屏幕截图 2021-07-22 114310.jpg
You see the problem here? They're exactly the same, if you ignore the TRIPLTEK logo. All the ports, sensors, buttons are on the exact same locations.

And I've compared other specs too. Exactly the same. But cheaper.

So if you buy from a shopping proxy, you're going to pay about 500$ (tax & logistics not included)  for this tablet, instead of 675$ from TRIPLTEK. Even if you add up the tax and logistics fees, you're likely to be saving 100$ or more.

2021-7-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I know nothing about superbly but it says the seller is risky?
2021-7-21
Use props
FriedChicken_II
lvl.4

Hong Kong

DAFlys Posted at 7-21 23:35
I know nothing about superbly but it says the seller is risky?

It says the product is risky because it values too much.. you might get this on any seller if you buy some thing pricy.
2021-7-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

FriedChicken_II Posted at 7-21 23:36
It says the product is risky because it values too much.. you might get this on any seller if you buy some thing pricy.

I saw that too,  but it also says the store is risky < 1 diamond reputation.

2021-7-21
Use props
FriedChicken_II
lvl.4

Hong Kong

DAFlys Posted at 7-21 23:55
I saw that too,  but it also says the store is risky < 1 diamond reputation.

[view_image]

It's pretty common for those factory stores. Usually they don't sell the products to normal customers, instead, they use Taobao and Alibaba as a method of advertisement, for those enterprise customers.
However on Taobao / Alibaba, the reputation is basically generated from total amount of sold products on the platform.
And that means a lower rating because of reduced customers. You don't have to worry about the rating for this kind of sellers.

My guess is that TRIPLTEK is either a part of YANWEI, a branding made for global markets, or a large customer of YANWEI to sell customized tablets worldwide. I asked the relationship between the two brands, but they refused to answer. It looks like TRIPLTEK wants to hide something, but the truth is there.
Another tricky thing is that YANWEI refused to ship the tablet directly outside Mainland China. Which is also a sign of marketing deal between YANWEI & TRIPLTEK.
2021-7-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there FriedChicken_II. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with is. Have a safe and a happy flying awlays.
2021-7-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tripltek recently dropped the price to $599.  
2021-7-22
Use props
FriedChicken_II
lvl.4

Hong Kong

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-22 04:14
Tripltek recently dropped the price to $599.

The 599 Tripltek one on sell is a model that has been discontinued by YANWEI and I don't know how much that model costs now (to buy from YANWEI directly)... The 499 YANWEI model is the same as Tripltek 675$ octa-core MTK A73+A53 (Helio P60 by MediaTek) model. IMO the Helio P60 processor is much more future proofing. It's good enough to run DJI Fly smoothly on a tablet.
2021-7-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

FriedChicken_II Posted at 7-22 05:56
The 599 Tripltek one on sell is a model that has been discontinued by YANWEI and I don't know how much that model costs now (to buy from YANWEI directly)... The 499 YANWEI model is the same as Tripltek 675$ octa-core MTK A73+A53 (Helio P60 by MediaTek) model. IMO the Helio P60 processor is much more future proofing. It's good enough to run DJI Fly smoothly on a tablet.

Good to know.  
2021-7-23
Use props
djiuser_pXKifSlNVTzw
New

Botswana

Hi Guys,  Kind of unusual request for those what purchased a TRIPLTEK tablet.  Even a broken one does not matter ver 7 and ver 8.  I want to purchase a tablet over 1000 nits as my Crystalsky does not work anymore with the M3.  Can somebody check the IMEI number from their tablet ?  Run it through a database to see who is the real manufacturer, I see a query is costing just 4-5 USD so is not a big deal. I will refund the 5 USD to whomever is running the query through the IMEI database,  Just want to clear some debate with a manufacturer what claims that they were the real manufacturer and they just branded them for TRIPLTEK. I contacted TRIPLTEK and they say the current product is not made by them, but the lady said she was not there when ver 7 was made so she does not know. Again this guys emailed and say that , they broke relationship with TRIPLTEK because of them advertising fake specs affecting their global sales,  Yeah long story but , I am just curious is this true or not ?  Ciao, thank you guys.  By the way price at the manufacturer is less than 300 USD, just in case anybody is curious.
2022-5-23
Use props
djiuser_pXKifSlNVTzw
New

Botswana

FriedChicken_II Posted at 2021-7-22 00:06
It's pretty common for those factory stores. Usually they don't sell the products to normal customers, instead, they use Taobao and Alibaba as a method of advertisement, for those enterprise customers.
However on Taobao / Alibaba, the reputation is basically generated from total amount of sold products on the platform.
And that means a lower rating because of reduced customers. You don't have to worry about the rating for this kind of sellers.

Nope YANWEI, is not the manufacturer, they just brand them like everybody else. Got an invoice form another chinese company what they say they are the real OEM, price hmm about a third from what Tripleteck is selling. However I do not believe those either, looked at their production capacity, they are equipped fr rebranding not for manufacturing. The factory what actually put together the tablets is somewhere else this are just resellers. This guys are extremely aggressive, and convincing, they almost had me. However when came to the hard questions about production capacity, why they steal copyrighted material from few youtubers, why they send marketing materials from Tripleteck despite that they broke the business relationship with them.............no answer whatsoever...just deflecting by sending more advertising material.
2022-5-23
Use props
GreetBuy Agent
lvl.1

Hong Kong

How to buy cheap goods from China

Whether it's TRIPLTEK, Amazon or Ebay, their product prices are much higher than those of Chinese e-commerce platforms. So if you are not in a hurry, you can try to buy the goods you need from the Chinese e-commerce platform, such as Taobao and Alibaba. Here I recommend the GreetBuy purchasing platform. GreetBuy is the Leading cross-border agent purchase integrated service platform of china, They help customers around the world to purchase Chinese products easily and without worry. Greetbuy has a large number of hot new products, inexpensive goods, high-quality sources and merchants, providing buyers with a variety of wholesale purchasing choices. At the same time, GreetBuy provides users with cheap and fast sea, air and rail transportation services.
2023-3-6
Use props
GreetBuy Agent
lvl.1

Hong Kong

For foreign users, there are communication problems when buying products on Taobao and Alibaba, you can using greetbuy.com, which provides purchase services for buyers, they provides users with cheap and fast sea, air and rail transportation services.
2023-8-3
Use props
GreetBuy Agent
lvl.1

Hong Kong

*7-inch three proof tablet with 8GB memory, 128GB storage, 1000 lumens, high brightness screen | visible in sunlight 7-inch reinforced tablet pad customized UHF ultra-high frequency RFID aerial plug

User Greetbuy to buy the tablet: https://www.greetbuy.com/detail/taobao?id=646015710117

2023-8-31
Use props
thomas flyer
New

United States

GreetBuy Agent Posted at 8-31 23:43
*7-inch three proof tablet with 8GB memory, 128GB storage, 1000 lumens, high brightness screen | visible in sunlight 7-inch reinforced tablet pad customized UHF ultra-high frequency RFID aerial plug

User Greetbuy to buy the tablet: https://www.greetbuy.com/detail/taobao?id=646015710117

Here is another TRIPLTEK looking tablet on alibaba, samples are only $250.  Seems to have the same specs.  How to know if this is a different tablet with cheaper parts, or if this is the OEM source?

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/OEM-T71-handhelds-tetminals-ip67-waterproof_1600340418007.html?spm=a2700.galleryofferlist.p_offer.d_image.8154209f6lSybB&s=p
2023-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules