1739 8 2021-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans085f6be5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1120787 ft
Canada

Hello,

I sent in a Zenmuse XT2 camera in for repairs, accepted by DJI on April 19, 2021.

As of today July 22, still no status on when the camera will be repaired.
I have called a dozen times, and get the same story:
  • "I will escalate this case for you..."
  • "DJI will be providing you a replacement for your camera, we will call you in 2-3 days to arrange"
  • "We are waiting on parts from Flir"

Despite DJI ensuring they will follow-up with me, I have never had a call back or email updating the status.
I call DJI once a week, it has been a long 4 months.

As this is a enterprise piece of equipment that I use for business, I am completly disappointed that a company the size of DJI can not repair or offer a loaner piece of equipment to keep an entrepeneur in business.

Has anyone else had a similiar experience and how was it resolved?

Any help is great appreciated.
2021-7-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We're sorry to know about this. We'll make sure to follow up with the designated team for the status of your case. Your patience is highly appreciated.
2021-7-22
Use props
fans085f6be5
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 7-22 15:17
Hi there. We're sorry to know about this. We'll make sure to follow up with the designated team for the status of your case. Your patience is highly appreciated.

Hi Diana,

Another week has passed, can you provide any update on this case?
2021-7-29
Use props
fans085f6be5
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-29 20:08
Hello, there. We have checked your case and noticed that your package has been delivered on 28th July. Could you please tell us whether the package reaches you now? If time permits, you may contact the express company with your tracking number. Please keep updating provided that you haven't received it yet.
[view_image]

Hi Wanda,

If this is my case, it has been shipped to the wrong address, I live in Canada
Also, there has been no update on my status from April 28, 2021 per the attached.

2021-7-30
Use props
fans085f6be5
lvl.1
Canada

2021-7-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We feel extremely shameful about this case. We will escalate it and urge them to handle your case. Sorry again for your inconvenience.
2021-7-30
Use props
fans085f6be5
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-30 04:09
Hello, there. We feel extremely shameful about this case. We will escalate it and urge them to handle your case. Sorry again for your inconvenience.

Thank you Wanda, when can I expect a answer on the resolution?

As I have mentioned in the original post, DJI service team has told me many times "We will escalate this case", "we will contact you in 2-3 days to arrange for a replacement".

Sounds like the same old story, and me the enterprise customer is losing customers and business each day.

2021-7-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans085f6be5 Posted at 7-30 04:18
Thank you Wanda, when can I expect a answer on the resolution?

As I have mentioned in the original post, DJI service team has told me many times "We will escalate this case", "we will contact you in 2-3 days to arrange for a replacement".

Sincerely apologize for any inconvenience again. I will keep my eyes on your case till it closes. I have escalated your case already and we will contact you as soon as possible during the working days. Please don't hesitate to talk if you have any questions.
2021-7-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. XT2 has been shipped to the factory to have repaired. The picture I sent yesterday is the newest status of its repair process. I will keep eye on your case and inform you if there are any updates. Sorry for the inconvenience and misleading again.
2021-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules