CAS-6744993-D1N0J9 | What is going on?!?!
1795 1 2021-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JayA13
lvl.1
Canada

On July 8th, I requested an express replacement through DJI's care refresh for my damaged DJI FPV.

That same day, UPS sent me a shipping label, destination 2300 Hogan Mississauga Ontario. I packaged it up and sent it on Friday the 10th.

Tracking my package, I see that it arrived in Mississauga on Monday the 13th. However, DJI's repair progress still says they've yet to receive the drone.

I contact support, they tell me there's been a mistake, the Mississauga location doesn't support the DJI FPV. okay.... thanks...

I'm told the mississauga location will ship the drone to the correct location, in Cerritos California. Great.

Here we are, July 22, and I see via UPS tracking that the package has yet to ship from Mississauga to Cerritos.

I've contacted support multiple times to figure out why there's delays. Every agent gives me a different run-around. "we'll expedite your shipment", "we'll send you a new shipping label", "we'll work your case for the next 24-48 hrs".

At this point, I have very little confidence that DJI support has any idea where my package is or what's happening with it.

If there's anyone from DJI who can take a look at this case and give me a shred of hope that things are moving forward I would greatly appreciate it.

2021-7-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi JayA13. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read and to know about the issue you've encountered on your active case. Please be advised that I was able to pull up and check the case number. On my end, I'll have this concern forwarded to our designated team for further checking and assistance. Thank you for your patience.
2021-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules