Naza M v2 FC 4.0x updates GPS problem
2312 1 2015-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
piotr
lvl.1

Poland

hello DJI,
Ive got a problem with the Naza M v2 and firmware 4.00, 4.02, 4.06 on my tarot FY650 quad.

What are the symptoms:
- Quad is slowly falling down, in the same time the mini iOSD shows that its going slowly up (if i keep it steady for a moment on about 2m AGL i end up with ex. 7m on my iOSD). Sometimes the reading can jump from 30m to 130m - no effect on the drone.
- Quad is going down about 1m after stopping to the one side (possition hold, let go of the sticks).
- Quad is drifting away after YAW rotation (sometimes 1m, sometimes 10m...), after a second its going back to the point of the rotation. Looks like the GPS is going crazy for a second and than goes back to the right position.
-After grabbing a leg and pulling the copter in GPS mode, engines lose power and are spinning slower than in the idle mode. (before it was fighting with me like hell to the point that ive turned it off or let it go back to the previous position).

What i have tried:
- tape the main controller
- get every magnetic sources as far as possible (cables etc).
- getting GPS Antena on different locations and pole heights.
- endless gain tuning (didnt help, it flys ok except issues with the GPS position).
- tried different props, different payloads ets.
- tried different antena.
- tried fling 1000 km away from here
- tested the drone multiple times in windless condidtions, GPS, ATTi, manual mode (model is balanced, doesent drift etc. in manual, still loses altitude in ATTi).

Far as Ive searched the internet, I found that im not the only one that getting those kind of problems with the new firmware. Before the update I was flying on ver3.16 and it was perfect (same as most of the guys ive seen with this problem).

Any ideas for a solution? Would be gratefull before ill have to try to get the 3.16 soft back onboard (and hopefully it will work as it should) :/

Cheers,
Peter
2015-7-24
Use props
RATTYDUDE77
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

2020 and no one can answer this most of these problems never get an answer
2020-4-23
Use props
Advanced