Flight Data
574 11 2021-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jmoo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 263363 ft
United States

I would like to view my flight data on a laptop instead of my iPhone. How do i do this?  

2021-7-23
Use props
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

The flight record is encrypted and can only be read correctly by DJIfly or airdata.com. Register and log in to the web portal via your laptop.
2021-7-23
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Try this:
https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/Upload/
2021-7-23
Use props
FriedChicken_II
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721555 ft

Hong Kong

Phantomhelp is free and easy to use. It has the free access to everyone and it can make your flight log downloadable for everyone.
AirData is a bit more complicated, it has less abilities with free access and more abilities with paid access. Personally I used the paid access to manage my fleet and check in flight wind data.
2021-7-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As our fellow pilot said in post #2, the flight records can only be viewed using the DJI app. The said applications like the DJI Fly app can only be downloaded via mobile devices. Thank you for your understanding. Cheers!
2021-7-23
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-23 19:51
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As our fellow pilot said in post #2, the flight records can only be viewed using the DJI app. The said applications like the DJI Fly app can only be downloaded via mobile devices. Thank you for your understanding. Cheers!

As our fellow pilot said in post #2, the flight records can only be viewed using the DJI app.
But as other members have advised, that's not true.
2021-7-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I upload to DJIs cloud then sync with the free app HD Sync to my free airdata.com account, works very well.  And you can export flight paths and reports from there too.  

2021-7-24
Use props
smbishop
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1859232 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 7-24 00:33
I upload to DJIs cloud then sync with the free app HD Sync to my free airdata.com account, works very well.  And you can export flight paths and reports from there too.

Exactly how I do it as well.  
2021-7-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

smbishop Posted at 7-24 04:43
Exactly how I do it as well.

2021-7-24
Use props
hesveymartin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 192825 ft
Philippines

DAFlys Posted at 2021-7-24 00:33

how do you upload flight data to DJI cloud please? sorry for the question, newbie here.
2023-6-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hesveymartin Posted at 6-24 00:46
how do you upload flight data to DJI cloud please? sorry for the question, newbie here.

Enable it with this setting and then ensure that you have a wifi/data connection and when you go into the flight centre you should see an uploading message the first time assume you have more than a few logs to catch up with.

2023-6-24
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Depending on what you wish to do with the data, you should also, or alternativel,y look at uploading .txt. flight log to
https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
then download and save the csv from there.

The PH csv contains more information than the Airdata csv and CsvView
https://datfile.net/CsvView/downloads.html
can process the PH csv to produce charts/graphs.

I do not remember what CsvView can do, if anything, with the Airdata csv.
2023-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules