Mandatory TRUST Test
973 7 2021-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

I just saw a pilotinstitute YouTube video on the new mandatory test which all US recreational pilots must take.  All recreational pilots should also be able to prove to law enforcement or the FAA that the TRUST test has been completed.  The pilotinstitute training course is free and once completed you get a certificate which can be shown to law enforcement or FAA if needed.  I just saw the video at and there is a link https://trust.pilotinstitute.com that takes you directly to the training/exam/certificate.  It took me all of 20 minutes to complete the training and test.  You can't fail the exam.  If you miss a question you get additional training to get the question right.  After the test, you get a certificate to download and/or print.

2021-7-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2021-7-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for sharing this informative video that you had posted. Great find! Have a good one.
2021-7-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing.  I took it a couple of weeks back.  It's really more basic training and good idea for all users to take.  
2021-7-24
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very easy for any forum members here. Some sites work better and faster, so look around.
2021-7-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for sharing!
2021-8-9
Use props
3Recon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4175541 ft
United States

Just catching up here Thanks
2021-8-15
Use props
Fly_Hazr_Air
lvl.4
Flight distance : 56588 ft
United States

Why did the FAA not send a notice of this to all operators with a Recreationally Registered aircraft?  This is the first I have heard of this, why has the FAA dropped the ball for notifying anyone with a registered drone?  I would assume the registration was meant to have a database of users that notices like these should go out to first?  If I was not on this forum how else would I have found out about this requirement?   
2021-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules