Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
droneXitalia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2847851 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hello there!
These days we are discovering ancient places of our culture. One of them is Romagnano al Monte, now a ghost town in Italy abandoned after the deadly earthquake in 1980 that killed 3000 and destroyed many towns. Local administration was trying a rebuild, but things gone worse (you can see those new red roofs, a punch in the face).

The original name was 'Fundus Romanianus', probably home of a patrician family, and a castle was built there around the year 1000 AD. Nowadays Romagnano al Monte signs the border between the regions of Campania and Basilicata.

Enjoy!

Gear used:
Custom 7 inches FPV drone with GoPro 8 and Polar Pro ND filter
Caddx Air Unit Micro
DJI FPV Goggles V2 with iFlight Crystal HD Patch and Albatross omnis
Edited and color-graded in Final Cut Pro X

2021-7-24
Use props
Ricardo Vieira
lvl.4
Portugal

Amazing video... Very pleasant to watch... I agree with you about the rebuilt, it's really a punch in the face. Same happens here in Portugal, sometimes they rebuilt things, and actually I prefer looking to a broken original castle, than a complete rebuild one, with tiles and cement... For me is a disrespect for the culture. Anyway, congratulations on your footage, the colors are great, I love the masks, and the music suits perfect.  
2021-7-24
Use props
Depp
Captain
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Well flown and edited.
2021-7-24
Use props
droneXitalia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2847851 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Ricardo Vieira Posted at 7-24 06:06
Amazing video... Very pleasant to watch... I agree with you about the rebuilt, it's really a punch in the face. Same happens here in Portugal, sometimes they rebuilt things, and actually I prefer looking to a broken original castle, than a complete rebuild one, with tiles and cement... For me is a disrespect for the culture. Anyway, congratulations on your footage, the colors are great, I love the masks, and the music suits perfect.

Thanks very much Ricardo. It's a pity to hear that, but I know that "tutto il mondo è paese" as we say in Italy, more or less it means: "the world is the same, wherever you go".

Luckily there are still many beautiful things that are only waiting to be visited or discovered.
2021-7-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Amazing footage!    Nice flying.
2021-7-25
Use props
MM Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 295161 ft
Germany

great footage!
2021-7-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2021-7-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there droneXitalia. Good day and thank you for sharing this cool video you have filmed. Great work and keep flying. .
2021-7-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Well captured!
2021-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now