Disappointed from DJI Support
1914 20 2021-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thermik
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34304 ft
Germany

Excited I bought the new Mavic Mini 2 and weeks ago download the DJI Assistant 2 and try to install it.

After several attempts and the same error:

"Device Not Supported Please download DJI Asisstant on the official website produc page"

I went to the website and downloaded:

DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic Versionshinweise V2.0.142020-08-05.

It did not work so I contacted DJI Support explaining my problem.  Surprise and disappointment when reading DJI Support's answer:

"In line with your concern, please download the DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic again on your computer and try to reinstall it. If the issues still persist, please try installing the software to a different computer " (I dont need another PC )

For a purchase of 731 Euros this is not the help I expected.

This is my computer:

Operating System      Windows 10 PRO

Motherboard              ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0  

Precessor                  AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core Processor  

RAM                          G Skill, 2 x DDR 3 8192 MB

Monitor ASUS VG278 27 ”, 144 HZ

Hard Disk Samsung SSD 850 PRO 512 GB

Hitachi HDS723015BLA642

Hope someone can help me, Thanks

2021-7-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Thermik, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused to you. May I know did you contact our support team through email? Could you please provide us the ticket number(#11111) to look into the said issue? And please also tell us why you need to install the DJI Assistant 2 software? Is there any issue with the drone?
2021-7-24
Use props
Thermik
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-24 23:32
Hi Thermik, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused to you. May I know did you contact our support team through email? Could you please provide us the ticket number(#11111) to look into the said issue? And please also tell us why you need to install the DJI Assistant 2 software? Is there any issue with the drone?

Hi DJI Mindy

I think the Ticket nr. is ID: 3645473.

Why i need DJI Assistant 2?  Why not?

Any way i will update Firmware, Fly datei or Black box, etc.

Thanks
2021-7-25
Use props
Thermik
lvl.1
Germany

Hi DJI Mindy

Thanks
2021-7-25
Use props
Thermik
lvl.1
Germany

Hi DJI Mindy

Thanks
2021-7-25
Use props
Thermik
lvl.1
Germany

Hi DJI Mindy

Thanks
2021-7-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thermik Posted at 7-25 02:03
Hi DJI Mindy

Thanks for the information. We found that our support team has sent you a link to download the corresponding DJI Assistant Software. May I asked did you try to download the software from this link and install it to see if there is the same error message? https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads And please kindly note that the firmware of DJI Mini 2 cannot be updated through the Assistant 2 Software, you may need to upgrade it via the app.
2021-7-25
Use props
Thermik
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-25 02:40
Thanks for the information. We found that our support team has sent you a link to download the corresponding DJI Assistant Software. May I asked did you try to download the software from this link and install it to see if there is the same error message? https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads And please kindly note that the firmware of DJI Mini 2 cannot be updated through the Assistant 2 Software, you may need to upgrade it via the app.

if you click in this link you see download DJI FLY not DJI Assistant 2

2021-7-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thermik Posted at 7-25 04:14
if you click in this link you see download DJI FLY not DJI Assistant 2

Hi, the DJI Assistant 2 is below the DJI Fly app download section. You may try this link as well.
2021-7-25
Use props
Thermik
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 7-25 20:05
Hi, the DJI Assistant 2 is below the DJI Fly app download section. You may try this link as well:
https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series[view_image]

Hi,

2021-7-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the trouble, please tap Download > Software > DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series).
I have adjusted the link above, you may click it again.
2021-7-26
Use props
Thermik
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 7-26 00:09
Sorry for the trouble, please tap Download > Software > DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series).
I have adjusted the link above, you may click it again.

same error appears, see them later.
I have to go to work.
2021-7-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thermik Posted at 7-26 00:20
same error appears, see them later.
I have to go to work.

If it is possible, you may try to use another browser. Please keep us updated.
2021-7-26
Use props
MeAtHome
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84104 ft
Switzerland

I just tried the link provided by Susan. Works fine...
However, make sure you use the correct DJI Assistant software. You need the "DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)"
2021-7-27
Use props
Jorge37
lvl.2

Argentina

Hola, hay que jaquear el assistant. Hay videos en youtube, es facil
2021-8-20
Use props
Jorge37
lvl.2

Argentina

hay que jakear el Assistant, hay videos en youtube, es facil
2021-8-20
Use props
Jorge37
lvl.2

Argentina

2021-8-20
Use props
Thermik
lvl.1
Germany

Jorge37 Posted at 8-20 05:48
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4XUVLK1KfU

Gracias Jorge, por casualidaes de la vida no tendras un link de un video en español? Coño mi ingles es un asco

2021-8-20
Use props
Thermik
lvl.1
Germany

Thermik Posted at 8-20 09:30
Gracias Jorge, por casualidaes de la vida no tendras un link de un video en español? Coño mi ingles es un asco

Pude intalar una version del Assistant 2 pero solo puedo salvar la data en la nube, realmenter lo que quiero ver es como vole el dron, cuanto duro cada vuelo, ver los videoa con los datos del vuelo/ alt., veloc. etc.

De todas muchas gracias por video
2021-8-20
Use props
Jorge37
lvl.2

Argentina

Thermik Posted at 8-20 09:30

Hola lo voy a buscar pero es facil. seguir los pasos en el explorer ie abriendo las carpetas y modoficar el archivo que te dice
2021-8-22
Use props
djiuser_T4JQTMoU631O
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70308 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I agree, Dji are not the most helpful people, I have had the same problem in as much getting an answer to a problem which is created by them , I’ve already posted about the problem that say you can self unlock in the field, but when you try, they contradict there own words, why don’t they sort it out, after all without us as loyal customers keep them in business
2021-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules