Ronin SC bluetooth connection to more than 25 meters
1517 5 2021-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Luc Pizzo Ary
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1476155 ft
Italy

How can I increase the distance to 25 MT for the connection between the RONIN SC and the smartphone using its Force Mobile application?
2021-7-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. When a mobile phone that supports Bluetooth 5.0 is used: the maximum control distance of a Ronin-SC that Force Mobile supports is 25 meters and there is no way to increase this unless you use a wireless receiver and connect it to the Force Pro, In this case, the control distance can reach 3km in an interference-free and unobstructed environment. Please note that the actual max distance might be interrupted by the environment and may vary. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-7-24
Use props
Luc Pizzo Ary
lvl.1
Italy

"to increase it unless you use a wireless receiver and connect it to Force Pro"
Thanks a lot for the answer,
which bluetooh wireless radio link can i buy to use at a longer distance?
2021-7-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Luc Pizzo Ary Posted at 7-25 00:53
"to increase it unless you use a wireless receiver and connect it to Force Pro"
Thanks a lot for the answer,
which bluetooh wireless radio link can i buy to use at a longer distance?

Hi there, you may check out the DJI Pro Wireless Receiver at https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... t-v2&position=1
2021-7-29
Use props
DJI-RS PM 铁匠
lvl.2

Hong Kong

With RoninSC  There is no good way to increase the distance . DJI RS2 and raven eye system can be connected at a distance of 100meter  by using its Force Mobile application
2021-7-29
Use props
Luc Pizzo Ary
lvl.1
Italy

kind forum,
I bought the RONIN RSC2 combo to get the RAVENEYE.
I want to clarify that I already own a RONIN SC.
I am interested in remote control with the MOBILE FORCE function.
To my great regret I tried the RAVENEYE with my Sansung S9 plus phone via WIFI and I found that the maximum range is 20mt at the most I can reach 25MT.
What can I do ? do I return everything?
2nd problem, the RONIN RSC2 connected with the SONY USB-C Micro USB cable to my SONY A7III, functions such as manual aperture control, time or ISO are not controlled. on the other hand, if I use the USB-C USB-C cable, everything works fine, but the HDMI output no longer works and therefore makes the RAVENEYE useless.
Thanks a lot for your kind reply
2021-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules