Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
One aircraft - two controllers
2135 5 2021-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

Can you pair two rc controllers to one plane? The point is not to make them work at the same time, but to use them interchangeably from time to time without repeating the pairing procedure. Today I turn on rc 1 - my mini 2 works with it. Tomorrow I am using rc 2 - the drone works with the other one right away. Someone tested it?
2021-7-24
Use props
JohnDG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

in case of a Mavic 2 you can link a secondary controller with the Go4 app. The fly app however does not give you that option. So Mavic Air 2, Air 2s, Mini2: No.

Besides, if you use a smart controller with the mini2, you have to link evey time you fly another drone with it.
2021-7-24
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Yes, but you would have to re-link to the second controller each time you changed controllers.
2021-7-24
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes and no. You would have to repeat the linking procedure each time you swap controllers.
2021-7-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You can use 2 RC with your DJI Mini. However, once you have already re-link the RC1 to the controller and want to use the other RC again, you need to redo the re-linking process to refresh the connection as the RC1 is still connected to the unit. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-7-24
Use props
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

Thank you all for your support.
2021-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules