Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Casull
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1005636 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi there,

Just received the P1 after installing it on the drone, the message sensor to hot appeared, checked it and fan was not working, camera fan. Reconnecting the camera and restart performed.
Message Gimbal 1 voltage to low appeared.
Reconnecting again and the system worked; under load means video on.

Another trial and Voltage to low appeared again……..

What to do best?
Cheers
Ralph

2021-7-24
Use props
fans5b25584c
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24012 ft
United States

I've been using an M300RTK/P1 combination for several months now. Thousands of images and video, but never a message like either of those.

It sounds almost like a loose connection between the P1 and the M300 body. You might try disconnecting and reconnecting those connectors to see if the problem gets either better or worse.

First thing I would do is contact the folks you bought the equipment from to see about an exchange of some sort.

Next I'd contact the DJI support via email.

My experience with them has been relatively good, although you go through some silly opening exchanges before anyone with any idea starts answering.

2021-7-25
Use props
Casull
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Thanks for your support,
with the connector I am also using the H 20T and the L1 never had an issue with one of those. The contacts themselves, at the drone, are perfectly clean and no damage can be identified. The contacts at the camera are hard to see, basically no chance to access if there is a potential issue or no. The process, reconnecting has been done, no change.
When the camera is cold all starts normal, after a while the sensor gets to hot message appears, reconnecting the message payload voltage to low, The dealer is already informed and I hope it will be treated as DOA and the thing will be replaced. Maybe it’s a good idea to change also the connector at the  drone, respectively to have a spare by hand, what do you think?
Thanks again!
2021-7-25
Use props
fans5b25584c
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24012 ft
United States

If you have other payloads you can use, you might consider sending the P1 back to the dealer for them to isolate the problem.

That way if they can't get it to work, either, you will knock out several days/weeks of troubleshooting.

Do the P1. L1. and H20 all use the same vibration damped mount on the bottom of the M300?

If so, and your other payloads work, that rules that out as the source of the problem
2021-7-25
Use props
Casull
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Hi there,
thanks for the reply. I checked it out again; with both other payloads, no issue there. Will send it back for replacement, nevertheless I will make a new connector available, should not be so expensive, looking at the prices of the double and the top mount brackets. Think it’s a good idea to have this part on hand, just in case.
Thanks again for your support
Cheers
2021-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules