487 4 2021-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The Air 2 S has an issue that the stitched 360 panorama has the clarity turned all the way up. Typically I don't have to rely on using the RAW files to manually stitch, as the exported JPG is usually good enough for Google Maps.
The exported 360 needs to have the settings changed to avoid oversharpening/clarity effects, as it makes the image look like an overprocessed HDR shot.

Example: https://goo.gl/maps/Ri7yooXQ2DEABTaC9
2021-7-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hmmmm, does give an overprocessed appearance.  
2021-7-25
Use props
Huginn Kenningar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49635259 ft
Spain

Yep, they come overprocessed, just stitch them afterwards with Hugin, it's a free stitcher almost as good as PTGui.
2021-7-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there CloudVisual. Thank you for reaching out and for these information that you have posted. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out what 3rd party editing software the are using on this scenario. Thank you.
2021-7-25
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-25 20:58
Hello there CloudVisual. Thank you for reaching out and for these information that you have posted. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out what 3rd party editing software the are using on this scenario. Thank you.

I feel like I talk to a brick wall sometimes on here...

I didn't say that I need help finding a 3rd party software, I said that the output file is oversharpened and the processing needs changing. None of your other drones do this. I am requesting that the firmware of the drone be fixed so that we don't have an overprocessed panoramic image which needs manually stitching.

Also, I'm not sure if you know, but using something like PTGUI takes a long time and when I'm working with 100+ pano shots, this isn't good for my workflow.

So for anyone else who is annoyed with this and DJI don't want to fix it in the software, the M2P will shoot a better on-the-fly-stitched pano (a 3 year old drone).
2021-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules