Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vverkamp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 520135 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi
I have a Mini 2 whose controller almost each time after switch on starts beeping even though it is fully functional. Sometimes it stops beeping after some time, in other cases I need to power-cycle it several times until it stops beeping. I initially thought that it was caused of some kind of error state coming from the flight devices (not enough satellites, gimbal load, ...).

Now I tested the Mini 2 with another identical controller which does NOT show this behaviour at all (no matter if it is connected to the aircraft or not) - I exchanged both controller several times with the same aircraft but the first one keeps beeping while the second doesn't.

I already tried to reset the controller (pressing Fn+record mode+trigger+power buttons) which did not help. Any idea what to do else or is this a defect of the controller?

Thanks in advance
2021-7-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to calibrate the said remote controller that has an issue using the DJI Fly app? You may go to General Settings (3 dots on the upper right-hand corner) > Control > RC Calibration. Please keep us posted on the result. Thank you!
2021-7-25
Use props
vverkamp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 520135 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi,

thank you very much for this hint! It seems that this fixed the issue, at least for the moment. I will keep you posted...
2021-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules