Android 11 problems with connectivity?
525 5 2021-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jmreijnen
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi, I've not been using my Mavic Mini for some time, and went back to it yesterday. Connected both Mavic and the Remote to a Windows laptop and used the DJI official software to upgrade both to latest firmware. Then connected them up, blinking here and there and then stable easy green blinking - which suggests it's connected to the remote AFAIK - and plugged phone in with DJI pilot running. Pilot keeps saying aircraft not connected. Cleared cache/data, deinstalled, installed, again, and over and over, reconnecting, switching cables, swapping battery, etc, etc etc, many times and different combinations. Then switched phones, both use usb-c and android 11, nothing. Originally I used the nice big screen of an LG Velvet, which worked fine. Now it does not anymore, also tried a Zenfone 8, and a Realme 8 pro, all Android 11, nothing works. Any hints, clues, would be appreciated! One thing I read somewhere is to link using WiFi (?) but can't get that to work either.
2021-7-25
Use props
jonny007
lvl.4
Germany

Was it possible with Android 10 before? I ignore the occasional message "Android 11 update available", I'm still on 10 on the S10e. I don't really trust whether it works well with the Flyapp and / or Litchi. For some people here it works on Android 11, others have problems.
2021-7-25
Use props
jmreijnen
lvl.1

Netherlands

jonny007 Posted at 7-25 10:02
Was it possible with Android 10 before? I ignore the occasional message "Android 11 update available", I'm still on 10 on the S10e. I don't really trust whether it works well with the Flyapp and / or Litchi. For some people here it works on Android 11, others have problems.

So any tips for Android 11? What combinations are proven to work? It worked fine with Android 10 yes.
2021-7-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, jmreijnen. I am sorry that DJI Pilot APP does not support Mavic Mini. Compatible devices can be seen through the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-pilot
The matched APP for Mavic Mini is DJI FLY, you could download from our official website, too.
Hope this can help you.
2021-7-25
Use props
jmreijnen
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-25 22:49
Hello, jmreijnen. I am sorry that DJI Pilot APP does not support Mavic Mini. Compatible devices can be seen through the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-pilot
The matched APP for Mavic Mini is DJI FLY, you could download from our official website, too.
Hope this can help you.

Yes, I know, does not work for me, unfortunately. Mixed up the names of your many apps.
2021-7-25
Use props
jonny007
lvl.4
Germany

jmreijnen Posted at 7-25 11:27
So any tips for Android 11? What combinations are proven to work? It worked fine with Android 10 yes.

That's exactly why I did NOT update to Android 11 ... because of the uncertainty that it would no longer work afterwards.

This post is a bit older, but it is quite possible that the problem still persists. There seems to be a connection between the type of smartphone and the version of the Flyapp when Android 11 is installed. Maybe it helps to try it with earlier versions, e.g. 1.2.4, 1.3.0, 1.4.0 ,. 1.4.2 ... First uninstall the old version completely, delete the cache and also delete the DJI directory.

If none of this helps, then it is probably necessary to downgrade to Android 10 (if that is possible) or to use another smartphone with Android 10.
2021-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules