Phantom 4 Pro V2 and Tab S6 Lite connectivity issues
690 6 2021-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ragtime
lvl.1

Canada

I am having connection issues using a Tab S6 Lite with a Phantom 4 Pro V2. Go 4 app disconnects suddenly, can still fly but warning lights and sensor warnings go off. Pictures on drone are all fuzzy, but perfect if downloaded right off drone.
Can anyone give me a settings check list for the tablet. I must have missed something.
Thanks in advance

2021-7-25
Use props
Ragtime
lvl.1

Canada

Sorry, that should have read "Pictures on tablet are fuzzy."
2021-7-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please sync all your flight records and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device and have a test flight to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-7-25
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

maybe click the USB notification that shows when connected and see what setting its using?
2021-7-29
Use props
Ragtime
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-25 19:57
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please sync all your flight records and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device and have a test flight to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Good day Paladin,
The sync turned out to be the magic I needed. Thanks for the guidance
2021-7-31
Use props
Ragtime
lvl.1

Australia

Bashy Posted at 7-29 22:46
maybe click the USB notification that shows when connected and see what setting its using?

Hi Bashy, the USB mode in the Tab S6 was set to MIDI. A side note the S6 holds the configuration where the Tab A that I originally started flying this unit with did not.
Thanks for the reminder to check
2021-7-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Ragtime Posted at 7-31 10:09
Good day Paladin,
The sync turned out to be the magic I needed. Thanks for the guidance

Perfect! We're glad that you already manage to isolate the issue. Thank you for your kind and support!
2021-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules