align bands of P4 Multispektral
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kellox
lvl.1

Germany

Hi Everyone,
I use a phantom 4 Multispektral to and want to calculate the NDVI. Since the Channels have an offset due to the lenses locations I made a python script to get a propper alignment.
It says in the manual, the offset is given in the RelativOpticalCenterX and RelativOpticalCenterY (https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/p4-multispectral/20200717/P4_Multispectral_Image_Processing_Guide_EN.pdf). Those numbers are pixels and they are point numbers. I dont know how I can shift the matrix repesentation of an image for anything but integers. If round the Numbers, a small offset remains. I guess since DJI terra can calculate a NDVI, there is a way to get a perfect alignment. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Regards, Felix

2021-7-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, Kellox. You can refer to the Image Processing Guide to calculate NVDI. Here is the link:
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... essing_Guide_EN.pdf
2021-7-25
Use props
Kellox
lvl.1

Germany

Hi, thanks for your reply, I allready had a look on this guide as you can see in my post yet it doesnt answer the question regarding the floating point numbers. I was hoping to find some further explanation on how to do this aligntment.
regards
2021-7-26
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Kellox Posted at 7-26 04:09
Hi, thanks for your reply, I allready had a look on this guide as you can see in my post yet it doesnt answer the question regarding the floating point numbers. I was hoping to find some further explanation on how to do this aligntment.
regards

Hi,
Are you trying to align a single picture (i mean the 5 band for one image) or a whole set of picture made during a flight ?
2021-12-18
Use props
Maulit.Almas
lvl.1

Kazakhstan

when starting the drone Phantom 4 multispectral, error application:unable to take off. mission cannot be performed in your area, height limited
2021-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules