Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problems whit Last Firmware RC 0600
647 6 2021-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneroGT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 401545 ft
Guatemala

Good to all, today I updated the firmware of the RC of my Mavic Mini and I had too many failures with this update, when flying the drone lost the signal too fast I went up about 10 meters and the image looked super pixelated and I got "the aircraft has detected interference" note that in the area where I live there are no antennas or anything electromagnetic that can affect the operation of the drone signal and to my surprise you can not download the previous firmware.

why do DJI do this? first the app 1.4.8 fails too much with several models of drones and now the firmware of the mavic mini RC, instead of releasing so many models of drones should improve the app, the app fails too much with high-end phones.

Now flying my Mavic Mini I don't even feel safe anymore, if it's not because of the wind it's because of the interference.

Evidence.png

2021-7-25
Use props
120ccpm
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1396755 ft
United States

I have used my MM extensively after the latest FW update and had zero problems. Try a different location and/or try putting your phone in airplane mode to see if that helps. You can also try refreshing the FW via DJI Assistant.
2021-7-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. You may try to fly to a different location to see if the issue persists. There might be a magnetic interference in the area you are flying and this might be the cause of the issue. Flying in different locations helps us to further isolate the problem you have. Also, you may try to calibrate your compass on other locations without any interference around it and check if there would be some changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-7-25
Use props
DroneroGT
lvl.2
Guatemala

I already tried activating the airplane mode and still the failure persists, I also tried in another location and it did not improve anything, everything was from 0600, before the update it was fine.

2021-7-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

You might want to try to refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant.  If the issue still persists then uninstall DJI Fly v1.4.8 and install v1.4.4 and see if that makes a difference.

FJI Fly App Previous Versions
2021-7-26
Use props
Reguzz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60375420 ft
Indonesia

Yup, it's suck now you cant downgrade your remote firmware after this latest update, I know the pain, because it happened for me too lol.
Try relink your connection with relink option on dji fly app after refreshing firmware.
2021-7-26
Use props
DroneroGT
lvl.2
Guatemala

People I want to inform you that the error is gone, @Reguzz solution has worked, I linked the drone with the RC again today and it is flying clear without any interference, thanks to all of you for taking the time to help me!

As an extra piece of information I would like to add that in the flight logs when I was flying and had interference I got the following message saying "Downlink data connection lost for 1.6 seconds".
2021-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules