627 7 2021-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans471014cb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 83809 ft
  • >>>
United States

I downloaded the User Manual (1.6) for the Mavic Air 2 I just purchased from B&H Photo.

But, I can't print out the .pdf file. Apparently, I don't have permission?

Support: Please explain the rationale for not allowing me to print the user manual for the product I purchased.

Thank you.

UPDATE: DJI Doc Support Fixed the Problem. I was able to download and print it.

2021-7-26
Use props
Pappy3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

Indeed, there are no permissions enabled other than to just view. It would be nice to enable printing, commenting (to add your own notes), and content copying to post user manual quotations in Mavic Air 2 related forums. In previous versions you could at least print the manual.

UserManualPermissions.png
2021-7-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Rather strange as I had no trouble downloading and printing.
MA2 User Manual.jpg
2021-7-26
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

What app on what OS are you using to try to print it?  I just downloaded and printed it via Chrome on Win10 as well as via Safari on my iPhone.  
2021-7-26
Use props
Pappy3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

OK here's why it's able to print.

At the end of the document is an email address for document support (docsupport@dji.com). I sent an email to the address describing the issue and within 30 minutes later I received an email stating the permissions were updated and the user manual was reposted. GREAT JOB DJI Doc Support Department.
2021-7-26
Use props
fans471014cb
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

KlooGee Posted at 7-26 04:11
What app on what OS are you using to try to print it?  I just downloaded and printed it via Chrome on Win10 as well as via Safari on my iPhone.

Exactly the same as you, but the message below indicates the problem may have been solved between the time you posted and now. Going to try again.
2021-7-26
Use props
fans471014cb
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Pappy3 Posted at 7-26 04:33
OK here's why it's able to print.

At the end of the document is an email address for document support (). I sent an email to the address describing the issue and within 30 minutes later I received an email stating the permissions were updated and the user manual was reposted. GREAT JOB DJI Doc Support Department.

Thank you! I was able to download and print it.
2021-7-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you have fixed and solved the said issue after following the steps give by Pappy3 on post #5. Thank you and have a nice day.
2021-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules