Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_p1nzF5bOk76e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1300705 ft
Russia

Hello!
After little crash without mechanical damage,
Camera does not keep horizon level - little deviation 1-3 degrees depend on the wind force.
When dron switch on in my hand (not in fly) horizon level is ok!
In fly dron is full stable, absolutely ok, but camera has deviation horizon lever.
All calibration procedures by Dji Fy do not have good result.
2021-7-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened before on your DJI Mavic Air 2 before and now you are experiencing these issue. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to assist you and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for this trouble and thank you.
2021-7-26
Use props
Rasmusjakob
New
Denmark

I have a similar problem - although it is with a DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. For no obvious reason (no collisions, crashes, physical damage or other) the horizon is suddenly slightly off (approx. 3 degrees). I have recalibrated both IMU, compass and gimbal/camera (DJI Assistant 2 for consumer drones) as suggested by the retailer, but to no avail. Any suggestions?
2022-10-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Rasmusjakob Posted at 10-10 07:17
I have a similar problem - although it is with a DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. For no obvious reason (no collisions, crashes, physical damage or other) the horizon is suddenly slightly off (approx. 3 degrees). I have recalibrated both IMU, compass and gimbal/camera (DJI Assistant 2 for consumer drones) as suggested by the retailer, but to no avail. Any suggestions?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know more information when you try to do calibration?
2022-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules