970 7 2021-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi folks, is this possible at all, not sure I would ever need to, just thought about it now...
2021-7-26
Use props
AussieDronePilot
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1942792 ft
Australia

No, it isn't possible to livestream using the DJI Fly app. You might be able to get another app to do a screen recording as a live feed but it wouldn't be a clean feed.
When I say using another app, you would still need to use the DJI Fly app but you would be having another screen recording app in the background.
2021-7-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not possible within the DJI Fly App.  Would be nice if it could live stream.  
2021-7-26
Use props
jonny007
lvl.4
Germany

Still not tested, but should work (''as workaround'') with e.g AZ Screenrecorder

From https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hecorat.screenrecorder.free&hl=en ...

With the screen broadcast function of the AZ Screen Recorder, you can stream your screen to Youtube, Facebook, Twitch, and more. You can stream gameplay to show your skills or stream films, TV shows, and sports events. AZ Screen Recorder provides the following features to help you livestream easily:
- Several broadcast resolution settings, stream with the high quality you want
- Facecam while live streaming
2021-7-26
Use props
hunterws
lvl.4
Flight distance : 382536 ft
United States

Completely possible with AZscreen recorder.   Can record your screen, or cast live.   
I have cast live, fun to have people to chat with while you fly, just make my phone mobile hotspot, then use the tablet for the drone.  
2021-7-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bashy. Good day and thank you for these inquiry that you have posted. As posted above I am sorry to say that live streaming on the DJI Fly application is not possible as of this time. Thank you.
2021-7-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2021-7-26
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks guys and sorry for the late reply, I didn't get an email to say I had any :/

I already have DU Screen recorder and it looks like that has live to FB, YT ad a few more, so that's great, I will go down that route should I need to
2021-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules