1115 2 2021-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlashNY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 391709 ft
United States

Hi,

I just registered my drone with d-flight...and it appears like I need drone liability insurance.

Anyone have any experience with drone insurance for recreational pilot  for Italy (I am going on vacation there for two weeks)? I live in the  USA. I can find companies that will insure me if I am European (e.g. CoverDrone)...but not  if I reside in the USA. I leave in a week.

I saw in another thread someone mentioning AMA - Would the AMA membership insurance cover drone usage in Italy?

Thanks for any and all responses.
2021-7-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there FlashNY. Good day and thank you for these information that you have given. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who have gone to Italy can give out the best recommendation with regards to this matter. Thank you and please stay safe always.
2021-7-26
Use props
FlashNY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 391709 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-26 20:45
Hello there FlashNY. Good day and thank you for these information that you have given. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who have gone to Italy can give out the best recommendation with regards to this matter. Thank you and please stay safe always.

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately I have received no other responses.

Given the increasing requirements around the world for liability coverage, any plans for DJI itself to provide a product for this? You already collect information about where we fly and how often we do, so DJI should have plenty of info to assess individual risk.
2021-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules