updates
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brandon1060
New

United States

i know the pantom3 advanced old but still a great drone. is there any new updates for it ? even though its a old drone DJI should still put out newer updates.. also if anyone can tell me if there are any upgrades such as to get more range out of the p3 please share the info with me? also like to know is there anyupgrades for moters or camara ? thank you for your help
2021-7-26
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

HERE is all the information on the P3A.

The latest firmware update was back in 2017, none since then.

Still a great drone, been flying mine since 2016 and still going strong!±
2021-7-26
Use props
brandon1060
New

United States

thanks man i just found a new trick on the dji go app if you dont mind i like to share with you and maybe you can check it out and pass it to others the trick i just found out is this......open the dji go app dont click camara view the three little lines in the righ corner hold your finger on it for 5 to 10 sec a new opption will open up to do a  firmwear refrish and you can also down gread the firmwear check it out tell me what you think
2021-7-26
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

No, I won't be messing around with my P3A, it works as designed to do.

So many people start messing with their working drones and then come on here to say it's stopped working.
Not sure what you mean by "more range"? You must keep it in sight when flying don't you" We do here in the UK.

If it works, leave it alone. If you want more features sell it and buy a newer version.
2021-7-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. As more advanced products are released, older products reach their End of Life (EOL). Therefore, we're no longer releasing new firmware for it. But the product is still available on DJI's official online store, we will continue to provide after-sales services for it. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules