Best all-in-one drone?
412 7 2021-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TicklishPerson
lvl.1

United Kingdom

What's your go to drone for most scenarios? For me it's the Air 2S due to 5.4k capabilities and intelligent flight modes. It's a close match with the M2P but I think the Air 2S edges it out in terms of portability and convenience of use, especially Mastershots. How about you?
2021-7-26
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

Mavic Gen I...
2021-7-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there TicklishPerson. Good day and thank you for giving out your valued insights with regards to this matter. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out what is there DJI go to drone. Thank you and keep flying.
2021-7-26
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have both and everyone here knows my opinion ;-) I do a lot of object tracking and with the extra obstacle avoidance sensors on the M2P it does a far better job of automatically tracking at any angle. My MA2 and A2s almost always tuck in behind the target very quickly at any speed more than about 10 MPH. But for general use, probably the A2s is best...at least on paper.

Since I already had an MA2 with the Fly More kit, I just bought the new A2s sans battery, remote, and props for much less money.

2021-7-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 7-26 18:26
I have both and everyone here knows my opinion ;-) I do a lot of object tracking and with the extra obstacle avoidance sensors on the M2P it does a far better job of automatically tracking at any angle. My MA2 and A2s almost always tuck in behind the target very quickly at any speed more than about 10 MPH. But for general use, probably the A2s is best...at least on paper.

Since I already had an MA2 with the Fly More kit, I just bought the new A2s sans battery, remote, and props for much less money.

I'm curious where you were able to purchase the A2s sans battery, remote, and props for much less money.
2021-7-27
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-27 04:42
I'm curious where you were able to purchase the A2s sans battery, remote, and props for much less money.

eBay, there are dealers that can do that. They are new and un-activated.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1847828 ... 2060353.m2749.l2649
2021-7-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 7-27 14:49
eBay, there are dealers that can do that. They are new and un-activated.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/184782837976?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Thanks Gary.    Have a great day.  
2021-7-28
Use props
UKMoose
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

Totally agree Flycaster, the only time I had to Google a problem was when the sun was low and the MP thought there was an obstacle. As you know its a well known issue, I didn't at the time.
Keep safe
2021-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules