Smart Controller back to original
380 5 2021-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NVDroner75
lvl.1

United States

Just curious once you link a smart controller to your mavic mini 2 can you not go back to a normal one. I have tried multiple times to link the original back to my mini 2 and pairing just times out. Any ideas does my controller need a update? Thanks in advance
2021-7-26
Use props
TP-FPV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1146821 ft
United States

Are you also intiating pairing on the drone?
You can definitely switch back and forth.

2021-7-26
Use props
NVDroner75
lvl.1

United States

TP-FPV Posted at 7-26 09:51
Are you also intiating pairing on the drone?
You can definitely switch back and forth.

Yes I turn the drone on.  Then hold the power button for 4 seconds to enter pairing mode.  Then I go into go fly app and click connect aircraft.  It runs through tthe he whole 50 second and says pairing failed.
2021-7-26
Use props
NVDroner75
lvl.1

United States

Ok everyone I figured it out the original controller needed to be firmware updated.  Everything works now.  I used DJI assistant 2 on my comp[uter and then it did another update once I got connected to the mini 2.
2021-7-26
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

NVDroner75 Posted at 7-26 15:59
Ok everyone I figured it out the original controller needed to be firmware updated.  Everything works now.  I used DJI assistant 2 on my comp[uter and then it did another update once I got connected to the mini 2.

Aircraft management.
2021-7-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're glad that you already manage to isolate the issue that you experience. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your support!
2021-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules