592 6 2021-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JasonKP
lvl.2
United States

So I was charging my DJI Mavic 2 Pro battery
Some weird light blinking happened.
I put the battery into the charger, and it charged like normal for about 20 seconds. Then, the battery just completely stops charging. The battery light is on, but the light doesn't "move".When I plug the battery into the drone, the drone turns on but it's alternating red-yellow-green. (this usual happens when I turn on the drone, but it blinks for a very long time and doesn't stop). It also doesn't connect to the controller  
Anyone know the solution?

2021-7-26
Use props
JasonKP
lvl.2
United States

Note: the battery, when inserted on the drone, cannot turn off
2021-7-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there JasonKP. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to be able to assist you further? Thank you.
2021-7-26
Use props
JasonKP
lvl.2
United States

Here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3wIlpIkV_M
2021-7-27
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

JasonKP Posted at 7-27 05:17
Here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3wIlpIkV_M

This is very strange, as there is no information about this behaviour in the manual. I would also like to know what the problem is and I am sure other would like to know this as well. Look forward to hear from DJI.
2021-7-27
Use props
RK7dronzy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2278898 ft
United Kingdom

the red yellow green blinking is the aircraft starting up and doing a self diagnostic according to the manual on page 14.
2021-7-27
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

RK7dronzy Posted at 7-27 09:57
the red yellow green blinking is the aircraft starting up and doing a self diagnostic according to the manual on page 14.

Sorry, I should have mentioned that it was the steady battery light that I referred to, not the drone. As steady 2 battery light can actually show when the battery has a particular charge. Can not remember now when it is showing this and what the voltage is, but I have seen this when I come back from a flight due to high batt temp and stopped early.
2021-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules