Pocket 2 – Gimbal has strange behavior during timelapse.
678 7 2021-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Roger#39sOsmo
lvl.3

Taiwan

I wonder whether anyone else having the same issue.
When I’m taking a timelapse with custom motion setting then the gimbal is suddenly moving very fast.
This always happening after 30 to 40 frames or around 60 to 70 frames.

2021-7-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry to read about the issue. Please help to provide the following info for further confirmation:
1. May I know if you have stored the original pictures of the shooting? If yes, please provide the original pictures to us;
2. Please provide the route that you set for the timelapse; A video would be greatly appreciated;
3. Please provide a screenshot of the gimbal and App's firmware version;
4. Please help to export the log from the gimbal (route: MISC/LOG/) and DJI Mimo app (route: DJI/dji.mimo/Log/), please be advised that the gimbal log is stored in the hidden folder, after successful connection, new storage equipment will appear on “File Manager” of the computer. Select to enter this storage equipment, as shown below. Tap “View” and select “Hidden Items”. A “MISC” file folder will appear. Enter “MISC” file folder.
Look forward to hearing back from you.
2021-7-27
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Possibly post the vids on Youtube or Vimeo. Smart people don't like downloading stuff from unknown sources.
2021-7-27
Use props
Roger#39sOsmo
lvl.3

Taiwan

DJI Susan Posted at 7-27 04:19
Hi there, sorry to read about the issue. Please help to provide the following info for further confirmation:
1. May I know if you have stored the original pictures of the shooting? If yes, please provide the original pictures to us;
2. Please provide the route that you set for the timelapse; A video would be greatly appreciated;

Hi
I thought that I have the latest update of the DJI Mimo App.
Today I found out that there is a newer version on the DJI download page but not in the Google play store. Why is that?
However it seams that I don’t have this gimbal issue after updating to v 1.5.20.
I’ll let you know in case the issue comes back with this Mimo version.

Thanks for your support
2021-7-28
Use props
Aavalaakso
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

It is because that US google china ban.

All android users needs to install and update MIMO from DJI website.

MIMO in google play is from 2020 and wont get any updates.
2021-7-28
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Aavalaakso Posted at 7-28 02:48
It is because that US google china ban.

All android users needs to install and update MIMO from DJI website.

Google has been banned in China for quite some time. Maybe China just discovered Google Play

2021-7-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Roger#39sOsmo Posted at 7-28 00:03
Hi
I thought that I have the latest update of the DJI Mimo App.
Today I found out that there is a newer version on the DJI download page but not in the Google play store. Why is that?

Hi there, thank you for your update on this matter, it is great to hear that the issue is solved after the update.
Regarding the update, we are sorry for the inconvenience. The app you are using cannot be updated via Google Play due to technical reasons. You can visit DJI’s official website at https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp to download and install the latest apk file to update the app. Thank you for your understanding.
2021-7-29
Use props
soumyabrata
New

Singapore

DJI I bought the pocket 2 creative combo a few months back in singapore. Since then it has been in my bag. 2 weeks back i tried to start and the gimbal is stuck. other than that the DJI works well even taking pictures and video. I gave the DJI to the service centre for repair.
the service centre comes back to me after 2 weeks to tell me that i need to pay 60dollars to repair this as the error is human.
the error is not human. I have not dropped the DJI it was in my bag the entire time.
overall am rather shocked at the product's flimsiness and your service centre's way of dealing with the matter. After all the product is not cheap what do you make it out of?
overall thumbs down on my experience!! it has been completely negative!
2021-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules