Battery
1447 8 2021-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Twotellys
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Bought a Mavic air flymore kit and stupidly never thought about the batteries only flew it once and packed it away 2 years ago came to use it this weekend and all three batteries are dead only the light on the charger flashes red then green but my question is I'm searching everywher for the batteries and can't find them only on Ali express anyone point me in the right direction for the replacement battery
2021-7-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sadly they are no longer made or sold, and for storage they need to be recharged to 50% every few months or so.   I know one place that does a version in the UK - https://www.replacebase.co.uk/fo ... 1-2375-2375mah-oem.   

PS.   Mk3 Edition owner here.
2021-7-27
Use props
Twotellys
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 7-27 00:26
Sadly they are no longer made or sold, and for storage they need to be recharged to 50% every few months or so.   I know one place that does a version in the UK - https://www.replacebase.co.uk/fo ... 1-2375-2375mah-oem.   

PS.   Mk3 Edition owner here.

Thanks I'll have a look I can't believe they no longer make them or offer an alternative waste of £600 may be worth looking for an alternative drone if the batteries are £100 each but the air 2 are freely available don't suppose they fit ?
2021-7-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Twotellys Posted at 7-27 00:48
Thanks I'll have a look I can't believe they no longer make them or offer an alternative waste of £600 may be worth looking for an alternative drone if the batteries are £100 each but the air 2 are freely available don't suppose they fit ?

Sadly they don’t fit.  Also bear in mind the rules have now changed about how close to buildings/people/structures/roads etc so you might be better off with the mini2.  

Also just in case you’ve missed it you now need to pass an online test and pay to register the drone. And label your if on it too.
2021-7-27
Use props
Twotellys
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 7-27 03:42
Sadly they don’t fit.  Also bear in mind the rules have now changed about how close to buildings/people/structures/roads etc so you might be better off with the mini2.  

Also just in case you’ve missed it you now need to pass an online test and pay to register the drone. And label your if on it too.

Thanks never thought about that so buy three batteries @£300 take test etc  or a mini for £500 combo with it’s three battery’s bet my drone not worth much with no battery’s only had one 5 minute flight
2021-7-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Twotellys Posted at 7-27 05:52
Thanks never thought about that so buy three batteries @£300 take test etc  or a mini for £500 combo with it’s three battery’s bet my drone not worth much with no battery’s only had one 5 minute flight

Dont buy the mini,   its wifi is not great,  get a mini 2 if you go that route.   It does have an extra benefit, as its not classified and weighs under 250g so it can overfly people and structure wheres all other drones now have to steer clear.
2021-7-27
Use props
Twotellys
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 7-27 07:07
Dont buy the mini,   its wifi is not great,  get a mini 2 if you go that route.   It does have an extra benefit, as its not classified and weighs under 250g so it can overfly people and structure wheres all other drones now have to steer clear.

Anywhere in particular to avoid when purchasing one or am I best on the dji store
2021-7-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Twotellys Posted at 7-27 07:11
Anywhere in particular to avoid when purchasing one or am I best on the dji store

If you want it quick I’ve found Argos to be quite good.
2021-7-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Twotellys. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if the DJI Mavic Air intelligent flight batteries that you need is available. In addition I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry. Thank you and please be safe always.
2021-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules