1670 8 2021-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PickleballJeff
lvl.1
Flight distance : 54997 ft
United Kingdom

Hi fellow drone pilot enthusiasts,

I decided to use my iPad mini2  with the controller but I get the following message on my screen: Mobile device CPU is full…….
I have closed all other applications, wifi -Bluetooth-mobile data are all on can anyone advise please.
Thanks
Jeff
1C568D7D-A04D-47E6-86DA-D817882A0415.jpeg
2021-7-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jeff. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to check if you could limit the capacity of video cache that would save in the application and enable the automatically delete the old cache. In addition, the DJI Fly application will test the usage of the mobile device's CPU. When the CPU is overloaded, decoding of transmission and flight communication system may be affected and the device will get hot. Kindly please try to switch the mobile device to Airplane Mode to see if the issue will still persist. Thank you.
2021-7-27
Use props
PickleballJeff
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-27 22:35
Hello there Jeff. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to check if you could limit the capacity of video cache that would save in the application and enable the automatically delete the old cache. In addition, the DJI Fly application will test the usage of the mobile device's CPU. When the CPU is overloaded, decoding of transmission and flight communication system may be affected and the device will get hot. Kindly please try to switch the mobile device to Airplane Mode to see if the issue will still persist. Thank you.

So I can fly the mini2 with the iPad in airplane mode??
2021-7-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

PickleballJeff Posted at 7-28 05:11
So I can fly the mini2 with the iPad in airplane mode??

Hi there Jeff. Thank you for the reply. Putting your mobile phone in Airplane mode while flying would lessen the interference like receiving calls and text messages while on flight. In addition, it is not necessary to put your device in Airplane mode but please make sure there is no such calls/text message or any notification that will interrupt you when using your device while flying your DJI Drone. Thank you.
2021-7-29
Use props
PickleballJeff
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Ok thanks I will give that a go
2021-7-29
Use props
PickleballJeff
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-27 22:35

Hi Stephen,

I removed a lot of apps from my iPad mini and tried the airplane mode but the message still comes up and performance is effected, can you tell me more about deleting cache as I an not sure about that.
Thanks
Jeff
2021-8-5
Use props
Jorge37
lvl.2

Argentina

PickleballJeff Posted at 8-5 02:03
Hi Stephen,

I removed a lot of apps from my iPad mini and tried the airplane mode but the message still comes up and performance is effected, can you tell me more about deleting cache as I an not sure about that.

La ipad mini 4 ya queda chica de procesador, con ipad mini 5 se soluciona.
Otra opcion barata es el ipan 5ta. generacion para arriba.
2021-8-22
Use props
denisward
lvl.2
Flight distance : 419229 ft
United Kingdom

Jorge37 Posted at 8-22 15:34
La ipad mini 4 ya queda chica de procesador, con ipad mini 5 se soluciona.
Otra opcion barata es el ipan 5ta. generacion para arriba.

hi Stephen
                  had the same problem using mini 4 and deleted all app the mini 4 processor is not big enough to cope with dji fly it a large program had to buy a mini 5 no problems now

regards denis
2021-8-23
Use props
PickleballJeff
lvl.1
United Kingdom

What would be better to get an 5 gen 128GB or an 6 or 7th gen 32GB??
2021-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules