796 2 2021-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scottm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 509 ft

United States

Hey Ya'll,
Why would my touch screen on my P4RTK just suddenly cease to respond to my gentle carresses? I just flew yesterday PM with no issues.
DJI says send it in for repair (in the box now) but I can help but think this is just a software glitch.
Anybody had this happen to them?
NomeSurveyor in Texas
2021-7-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there scottm. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Phantom 4 RTK remote controller. It would be best to send the said DJI remote controller in for further diagnosis. We have a team that will do there best to help and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Just a reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI remote controller to avoid further damaging the said unit and voiding the said warranty of the said DJI product as well. Thank you.
2021-7-27
Use props
scottm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 509 ft

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-27 22:40
Hello there scottm. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Phantom 4 RTK remote controller. It would be best to send the said DJI remote controller in for further diagnosis. We have a team that will do there best to help and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Just a reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI remote controller to avoid further damaging the said unit and voiding the said warranty of the said DJI product as well. Thank you.

Well, it wasn't covered under warranty. $315.01 is pretty steep. This won't do much towards our boss on our (impending) purchase of a M300/L-1 combo. I hope that ya'll will let us know WHY the monitor failed and not just replace the unit with a refurbished monitor?
Can a Crystal Sky monitor be installed on this controller? Sure would assist me while flying.
2021-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules