Virtual Flight App for Android when?
508 1 2021-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_NtehCobtEfum
lvl.2
United States

I'm not happy that you continue to not offer an Android version of the Virtual Flight app, and neither is my GF whom I have borrow their phone to practice flying the FPV in manual mode.

I understand you are either owned or have a financial relationship with crAapple. Had I known you would refuse to produce this app for Android I would not have purchased your product. crApple is trash. Right off the bat crApple refuses to make a display with a refresh rate over 60 Hz. I also cannot turn off my SteamVR basestations with a crApple device as I can with Android (Pimax, Lighthouse PM). crApple's design ethos is engineered obsolescence. That your refuse to make the Virtual Flight App for Android is not only NOT enticing me to buy any crApple product but youre also seriosly souring my mouth with DJI. Between your refusal to produce the Virtual Flight App for Android and the Pocket 2's non-existent, abysmal face tracking I will never purchase another DJI product?

So golf clap?

Not only am I NOT purchasing a crApple product to use your Virtual Flight App I will not purchase any more DJI products?

Golf clap?

Louis Rossman - Why I don't use Apple products:

2021-7-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. This is not the experience we want you to have. This request was already been sent to our designated team for their attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. As of the moment, the said virtual flight app only works with iOS devices. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules