Has anyone tried DJI FPV fly more kit unbranded from ebay?
535 5 2021-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
agry
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

Hi

I am pretty disappointed by actualy flight time with 1 battery on DJI FPV drone (around 10 minutes)

So I was planning to get fly more kit, however it's price is too high.

So I found on ebay an unbranded kit and it's price is 3 times less. For example:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/174719952473?epid=15040541553&hash=item28ae1ee659:g:TBkAAOSw3ShganQO

I was wondering if anybody has tried it?
Or maybe there are some alternative but trustworthy vendors which sell batteries for the drone?

Please advise

Regards

2021-7-28
Use props
FlyingSnoopy
lvl.4

Greece

It appears that this is just the HUB, without batteries.
2021-7-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Post 2 is right.  On eBay add under features it states:

"DJI Batteries and Power adapter does not included for sale"

I don't know of any cheaper sources for the DJI FPV batteries at this time.  
2021-7-28
Use props
KerryG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

You have to pay to play, that is just the charging hub. The best deal is the DJI Fly More Kit, its actually cheaper than buying two batteries.
2021-7-28
Use props
agry
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

> It appears that this is just the HUB, without batteries.
Oh thanks! Indeed it's ONLY a charger.
I was so close to buy it.

> You have to pay to play
Yes and no.
I consider it's too much for batteries.

It's understandable, that DJI's model is pretty much popular and efficient these days: sell product and overpriced proprietary accessories.

However, I hoped there would be some alternatives.
2021-7-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there agry. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. Since this is a 3rd party accessory for the DJI FPV I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots who have tried using the said accessory on there DJI FPV. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend you to your 3rd party accessories on your DJI Drones. These 3rd party accessories might affect the said DJI drone when in use and there is a possibility that these 3rd party accessories will be able work. However, since it's not optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessory if it will work all the time with no issues and might damage and void the warranty of the said DJI product. Thank you.
2021-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules