o(^-^)o
djiuser_C2ONxa2rpjOr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3658 ft
United States

The DJI, FPV is my dream and nigntmare.
Preflight: registered with FAA and Dji.
Geo zone licenses uploaded- WONT FLY!
MEANWHILE: "Pilot off grid" is flying free beside me!
WHAT IN THE SKY IS GOING ON?
2021-7-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if the specific location is in the DJI No-Fly Zone? If yes, kindly please send an email directly to our designated team at flysafe@dji.com for further assistance. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-7-29
Use props
Cyril Vivian
lvl.1

Nigeria

i am here to give testimony on how this powerful spell caster called Dr Adoda helped me to fix my relationship. i was heartbroken when my fiancee told me he is no longer interested in marrying me because he was having an affair with the other woman where he work. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help, that was when i read a review about the great work of Dr Adoda, then i contacted him for help to get my lover back, he helped me cast a powerful (reconciliation love spell) and to my greatest surprise after 48 hours of doing the love spell my Fiancee came back on his knees begging me to forgive him We are now happily married and all thanks goes to Dr Adoda Wonders for helping me save my relationship you can contact Dr Adoda through his email address: adodalovespelltemple440@gmail.com or WHATSAPP him on+2348112825421
2022-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules