What could cause it
850 3 2015-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mark1975
lvl.3
Flight distance : 92454 ft
United Kingdom

Hi guys, I'm aware that for dji to check what happened in the aren't if a crash they always want the flight log data off the craft accessed through the sub port on the craft.. I had a mishap and I'm really curious to what caused it but I'm not sending it back as there isn't a any damage could be a blip is there anyway I can heck it or post the log on here btw I don't yet know how extract the log thanks in advance guys / girls
2015-7-24
Use props
terrylewis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

There are two logs, but the more detailed log is on the main controller of your P3. Every time you power on your quad, the MC records detailed metrics into a .DAT file and saves it to an internal memory card. The usb port to access this data is right under the P3 nameplate. DJI includes a micro usb cable with your P3 to access this port. BUT, you must enable access to the card in the DJI Pilot App. Go to camera with the remote connected to the P3 and click MODE next to the Home icon. This opens MC Settings. Click Advanced Settings and then select Enter Flight Data Mode... This enables remote port access. Connect the cable to a pc or tablet and copy the .DAT file(s). They are each numbered and the highest number is the latest. Once you get the file, it is binary data so you must upload it to one of the DAT conversion web sites.
You can try
1) Maps Made Easy
2) Fly Litchi
3) DJI Logs
4) Flight Replay
2015-7-24
Use props
mark1975
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Thanks Terry going to give it a whirl now .
2015-7-25
Use props
mark1975
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Ok I have the bat files off the p3 and opened them in. Excel I see all the data logs lats etc just spoke to dji I need to speak to dji on Monday is that the only person that can understand these files and what caused my mishap
2015-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules