Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Dear colleagues,

Help me please with a check:

Put the A2S in normal Picture mode with following:
-  White Ballance fixed, can be lets say 5500K
- ISO 100 fixed
- SS - fixed, don't change it as pictures are taken, set it according to scene in order to have sky and land in proper exposure when you start (try to have half screen land and half screen sky when you set the SS)
- Focus - AF !!! (not manual focus)
- DNG (not JPG), 4:3

Take shots with land in third (lower part) of screen, the middle and upper parts to be sky (1 part land, 2 parts sky)...than lower the gimbal each time with 10 degrees and make another photo...again lower it and make another photo...until your gimbal is completely down oriented.
Does the luminance (light) of the picture appears the same or you can see changes ?
Because as all settings are fixed, it should be same luminance....still, I see that as you have more land in picture, the luminance is changing...(Light)....
I'am mistaking or you can see this too?
Because I already have tried twice in order to make a large scale Panorama for banner printing and I already have a headache...Is like the camera is changing by itself the ISO, disregarding my manual fixed settings.
(Photo mode Normal, select PRO in order to make all manual, carefully not to be in Smart Mode).
2021-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules