Hot motors
943 4 2021-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sanfordandson
lvl.1

United States

The front motors are hot when operating and the propellers come to speed but won't take off, often it will tip over to the front. Red lights are constant on the outriggers in the front. What is the problem?
2021-7-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there sanfordandson. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of your DJI drone and are you getting any error messages on the DJI application? Thank you.
2021-7-28
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

When you installed the propellers the last time, are you sure you installed them correctly (in the right places)? I did not the first time and had the same experience. Doh!
2021-7-28
Use props
sanfordandson
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-28 19:22
Hello there sanfordandson. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of your DJI drone and are you getting any error messages on the DJI application? Thank you.

Mavic Air. No messages. Lights are on but sometimes it will fly.
2021-7-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

sanfordandson Posted at 7-30 03:03
Mavic Air. No messages. Lights are on but sometimes it will fly.

Hi there sanfordandson. Thank you for the reply and for these additional information you have given. Since this issue is happening on your DJI Mavic Air. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you for reaching out.
2021-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules