640 0 2021-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AndyTin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4022835 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Purchased in June, through UK a distributor, a new M210 V2 RTK, new XT2 13mm and 10 TB55s. In total around £25,000 including taxes.

XT2 faulty out of the box, returned to distributor who has returned it to DJI and quote "will take months to fix'. No new stock, obsolete camera, so i now have a rental camera free of charge until my 'new' camera is repaired. (The XT2 has SEQ file structure which is required, later cameras do not have this.)

9.5 hours on the M210,  the GPS fails, will not accquire satellites or hold once accquired. Now returned to distributor and now on it's way back to DJI. I am being sent a rental unit until my 'new' M210 is repaired.

Oh, and one of the TB55 also had a fault and was replaced.

What on earth is going on with DJI quality. Apparently, according to the distributor, I am just unlucky! A major investment on my behalf and the only thing in the air I own is the batteries! I was going to go for the M300 RTK but decided the M210 V2 RTK would be okay, bad choice. I have mostly flown DJI products over the last 5 years that didn't have manufacturing issues.

Next time round I will be looking a bit further afield for equipment.
2021-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules