Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Issue with pairing button on mini 2
300 6 2021-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FredoBergy

Canada

Hi, my mini 2 can't start the pairing process when a i press for a few seconds the button. When i try to shut down the drone by pressing two times, a white light still there. When i plug the drone with usb cable and the DJI Assistant, a lot of computers (windows et Mac)  can't connect (but the RC works). I sent the drone to the repairs and they sent back to me... Everything's good according to them... Someone can help me ?
I have a video with the issue.

Fred

2021-7-28
Use props
FredoBergy

Canada

https://youtu.be/33kWwIxvOMw
2021-7-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, FredoBergy. Sorry for inconvenience. We have checked your cases. The reason why the same issues re-occurred is that the remote controller you sent before not belongs to mini 2 but Air 2s. Restricted by that condition, we could not complete the replacement for you. Apart from that, we saw that a new replacement as well as shipping label has been created for you. Please send the whole and right collection of the DJI Mini 2 back.
2021-7-28
Use props
FredoBergy

Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-28 22:44
Hello, FredoBergy. Sorry for inconvenience. We have checked your cases. The reason why the same issues re-occurred is that the remote controller you sent before not belongs to mini 2 but Air 2s. Restricted by that condition, we could not complete the replacement for you. Apart from that, we saw that a new replacement as well as shipping label has been created for you. Please send the whole and right collection of the DJI Mini 2 back.

Hi ! No, it's not a RC issue ! The button under the mini 2 still don't work when i pressed it... after a few seconds, i can't hear the 'beep' to start the pairing process, before i sent it to you, i tried with both RC ! Watch the video with the sound please !
2021-7-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

FredoBergy Posted at 7-29 04:23
Hi ! No, it's not a RC issue ! The button under the mini 2 still don't work when i pressed it... after a few seconds, i can't hear the 'beep' to start the pairing process, before i sent it to you, i tried with both RC ! Watch the video with the sound please !

Hello, FredoBergy. Sorry for any misleadings. We have watched the video and confirmed it with our engineers already. We just need to confirm the problem further. Your issue might come to the end as the replacement is done. However, as our policy said, the replacement can be approved only when we received the correct and intact set of an old drone. Please check the package you are going to send and keep updating. If you only want to send the drone back, we will treat it as a normal repair. Please kindly know that.
2021-7-29
Use props
FredoBergy

Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-29 23:38
Hello, FredoBergy. Sorry for any misleadings. We have watched the video and confirmed it with our engineers already. We just need to confirm the problem further. Your issue might come to the end as the replacement is done. However, as our policy said, the replacement can be approved only when we received the correct and intact set of an old drone. Please check the package you are going to send and keep updating. If you only want to send the drone back, we will treat it as a normal repair. Please kindly know that.

Thank you very much ! The package is on his way ! Have a good day !
Fred
2021-7-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

FredoBergy Posted at 7-30 04:41
Thank you very much ! The package is on his way ! Have a good day !
Fred

Thank you for your understanding, Fred. We will also keep an eye on the process. Any assistance is needed during the service, please feel free to ask.
2021-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules